We offer high quality calibration for all our temperature sensors to achieve the best measuring accuracy. Contact our sales for more info!
- traceability for temperature measuring results
- certainty for temperature measuring results
- optimizing production process quality, consistency and efficiency
- energy savings due process control driven by accurate measurements
- reduced pollution due process control driven by accurate measurements
- savings in material costs
- minimizing risk of unexpected repairs and changes of process machinery and sensors.
Contact our sales to learn more about the advantages of calibration!
Factory calibration for EPIC® Sensors temperature sensors
Factory calibrations are done with two calibration ovens, which perform in a temperature range of -25...+660 °C. We recommend factory calibration to be done in minimum two measuring points. More calibration points can be used depending on the calibration temperature range.
Factory calibration can be done for RTD and TC sensors. The minimum length of the sensor to be calibrated is 255 mm. This limitation does not apply to cable sensors.
Factory calibration can be executed for sensors with an outer diameter of 3 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm or 10 mm.
The calibration devices are able to work with single sensors or a combination of a sensor and transmitter connected together.
In the factory calibration service, customers get a calibration certificate which includes customer data, product data and calibration results with a measuring data table and graph.
If the factory calibration is not an adequate proof of measuring value deviation, we can - on customers’ behalf - have the sensors (and transmitters) send to an accredited laboratory for a third party laboratory calibration.
Read more at https://www.epicsensors.com